It's all about celebrating incredible futures this month as I wrapped up the best of the best deals for you in a neat pinnable graphic. From inexpensive gifts that are worth far more than their price to moderately priced gifts they will cherish for a long time to come; these gifts range from hers, to him and gender-neutrals for those who aren't that sure what their grads may prefer!
I've also included my own DIYs as well as featured a couple of other talented bloggers because let's just put it straight, everyone's got such droolworthy ideas!
1. Set of notepads/ mini journals : Can be used for pasting keepsakes or writing brilliant ideas. These are so easy to make, totally customizable and can be made in many, many numbers!
See the link for DIY Notepads here.
2. DIY Ethinic Envelpe clutch: Which girl doesn't adore a doze of high-end fashion? Get the luxe look with a homemade version now. She'll be delighted!
Get the link for DIY Envelope Clutch here.
3.DIY Botanical Pen Bouquet: Pens or Pencils, this DIY Bouquet for the creative, writeoholic grad will totally light up her workspace and home decor!
Get the link to the tut here!
1.Gym-worthy Ipod Holder: It can't get better than this! This easy-to-sew Ipod holder by Design Fixation fits snugly on your arm while you burn those pesky calories!
See the Ipod holder tutorial here!
2.Copper-pipe pencil holder: He'll be super-impressed with this classy industrial-lookin' copper DIY pencil holder by A Fabulous Fete fit to liven up even the plainest of desktops!
See the Pencil Holder tutorial here!
3. DIY Ipad Case: Have a faux animal skin placement mat or something of the likes? It's the shortest cut to make an Ipad Cover for a bit of fashionable protection! Roughly fold in half and fold over the extra onto the initial side securing with velcro like a clutch!
1. Floral Cnavas Backpack ($ 26) : Charlotte Ruse really knows how to do summer with this beautifully feminine backpack! Great for summer time trips and effortless style!
2.Rosa Pocket Notebooks ($ 10): If there's any stationery brand that can steal a girl's heart in an instant, it's Rifle Paper Co.! These two pretty notebooks are perfect to jot down memos in style!
3.Neon Nailpolish in Rainbow Sherbet ($3.99) - Best-selling and oh-so-vivid
4.First Blush Eyeshadow Palette ($ 1.99)- Double them up as rosy blushes!
5. Summer Strut Heels ($29.99) -Coral is always in!
from Rue 21 and Style For Less is a pretty package to make a fabulous gift for the summery fashionista!
6. Rue 21 Gift Card : If you'd like her to decide for herself what'd set her heart racing, give her one of these!
7. Thumbs up UK Fli-Tunes Sound Amplifier. Frisbee ($16.43) A Flying Disk and sound amplifier for your phone in one? No way! Yes way!
8.IPhone Pocket Projector ($69) This product will be so worth the price to be shelled out! Perfect for travel and has first-rate reviews so you know he'll rave about it as soon as it's put to use!
9. The Inkless Metal Pen ($ 28.00) No sharpening, never runs out of ink and made of metal. How much more swag can this have?
10.Word. Notebooks,3-pack ($9.99) Don't guys get swanky ideas too? Let his keep track of to-dos with flair!
1. ITunes Gift Cards ($25, $50, $100) : Include your personal message and give this fanciful card to a very overjoyed recipient!
2. Mosaic Photo Book ($20) : Lets grads stow away their priceless moments and breathtaking photography in a stunning photobook straight from their...phone! Check out the ultra-cool and easy process on the homepage!
3. Treatsie Gourmet Sweet Box Subscription ($29 and above) - Caramel popcorn, Espresso cookies, chocolate truffles, Almond Chocolate Toffee. Who canNOT relish this?
4. Custom Mugs, Shutterfly (Varying Prices) Got any favorite pics they have while they sip on their cuppa joy? These cutom mugs from Shutterfly are definitely unique. Keep favorite snapshots hand because they're about to create a one-of-a-kind mug!
5. Collage Squares Ipad case ($49.49): Shutterfly is all about versatility so whip out an Ipad case that will be the crowd's envy using your grad's awesome snapshots! They'll treasure it, no questions!
Which one's your favorite?
Let me know!
Lookin' for other DIYs? I have hoards of ideas for you in my DIY Gallery!
Heart this? Show the love and pin it!
Lots of hugs,
**PS: I'm not sponsoring any of the brands mentioned above not do I have an affiliation program with any of them. All the ideas mentioned above were based solely on personal choice.