Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Decorista Chronicles//DIY Ring Box!

You know those gorgeous ring boxes you see in stores? Maybe you won't be seeing them just in stores anymore....just maybe...if you're a jewelry junkie, you probably need a quick, glitzy way to organize those pretty jewels a-a-a-and.... here's the ultimate solution (and you wouldn't believe what it is) that I came up with!It fits in quite an array of rings and eartops and looks the cutest ever atop your vanity. Also a fabulous way to gift it to someone. For the full instructions, drop over at Laurel's cute craftspirational blog: A Bubbly Life to see my guest post!

Hungry for more DIY?
You can also check out my DIY Gallery here!
Take care,
XOXO, Nash

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting Nash! It is great to get some time with my baby and have wonderful guest posters like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Laurel! I hope I can get a chance to guest post for you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I'm loving the pink shades of that ring box. That is definitely the cutest thing I've seen, so far. I definitely agree that that would be the perfect gift item. I think my friends would love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cindy Wilson @ Dream Time Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Cindy and thank YOU for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of hair rollers! Awesome idea! :)

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this DIY idea just as much as your bracelet holder one!

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.