Monday, September 29, 2014

THE FREEBIE JUBILEE || FREE DREAMWORTHY PRINTS!

And here it is- a collection drenched in dreamy watercolor pastels! I'd wrapped up this one two weeks earlier but it's been waiting patiently in my drafts for the right box office opening.I'm currently in Dubai so while I go 'bout my way sightseeing this beautiful city, I'll leave you to ogle over this collection!

Free printable Papers and Prints by Craft A Doodle Doo #free #printables
Yep.Digi prints right from a romantic, peppy French getaway.
You can use these to scrapbook, hang these as prints part of your wall gallery to keep things a tad more interesting, print them out as giftwrap, make invites and loads more!

Meanwhile, since I haven't released my September Subscriber Specials gift, I'll be doing so tomorrow (because any other day post that would make it an October's exclusive for my Subscribers. Oops.)

So go ahead and download them!

(Unlike all my previous posts, I'm giving out these both in .jpgs as well as pdfs for those people having trouble extracting zipped files.)


And just to leave you guys with a hint on what I've been designing for my subscribers, it's free prints and clipart from my very own artwork. Here's a few shots for you to see!
Besides everything's better with some scrumptious chocolate cake, yeah? :)

And some French Toast. Don't be surprised, #desiversion of course. ;)

Each food session punctuated with healthy dozes of painting!
Would you guys like free stock photos for freebies next? Let me know!

And the next post would be about how I actually made one of the prints from this collection, in case you'd like to be a designer yourself. Easy enough for beginners and lots of fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure you subscribe to Craft A Doodle Doo today to get tomorrow night's gift! Check out the rest of my freebies here or stay updated of all the free goodies in store by following me on Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care loves,
Nash.xoxo

 CLICK TO SEE PREVIOUS FREEBIES | DON'T FORGET TO PIN!



FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

3 comments:


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.