Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Freebie Jubilee//Just about the Cutest Social Media Icon Set!

        Let's just say that when I don't find something I want on the web, I make it myself!                                   
         Hm,not too bad for a teenager I think, though maybe I'll make a cuter media set next     
         time,buuuuut, you guys will have to do this one for now!
        This is how I started designing all my freebies, one fine day I popped up Mr Google on my
        lappy to see if there were some cute, vintage floral patterns up for grabs and free which  
        didn't exist, at least none that I liked so much that I screamed (in my heart) with joy like an   
                                                                   idiot. 
                                                          Yup, I'm fussy.
                                And probably a million other adjectives like that. (*wink) 
          Anyway, questions for you guys- Did you like this set, want me to make another one?
                                        Share your preferences, your wish is my command!*
                                                           (*conditions apply)
                         Ahem, anyway..
                                                                               Click to download!
           PS:If you're new to this social icon thingy, & wanna learn how to do it, here's an esp.
                                                           helpful tut for you!
          Annyyyyhooooowww, if you liked this freebie, and you're new here, I promise you're
                                               gonna be charmed by my other ones!
                                             which you can peacefully relish here :)
                  Don't forget to pin, share, tweet n' stumble if you happen to drool over it!
                                                   (oh, what am I saying, drool?) lol.
                                                        Till next time, take care,
                                                                   Nash :)
         

10 comments:

  1. so lovely ! thank you ! i share the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-sites-blogs-autres-pages/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thankyou for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, but is there a button for google plus and instagram? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet, if you drop me an email, I'll add two custom ones (Insta and google plus) for you from this collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I'm interested in the Instagram and Google Plus icons too. How do we email you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, you can email me at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com with any specifications you may have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. I love this social media icon set, but I can't seem to download it. Can you please help me. You're so inspirational! How do I email you? Thanks. Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi these icons are amazing,i also want instagram and google+ to complete my set.Can i also mail you ? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigada pela gentileza em compartilhar suas criaçoes. Lindas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I LOVE this set! Any chance I could get the Instagram and Google plus too please? And maybe a Snapchat if i'm not being too cheeky! Thank you so much... rosie@rosiekalber.com. You're amazing for making these for us!

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.