Friday, May 24, 2013

The Freebie Jubilee (and a lil' crafting)- Free Summer Crush Collection!!

 Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 

Well, introducing this cute, free (as usual) summery collection of free printable papers to you makes me THAT^ happy! It has lots of bright patterns of florals and pretty shapes! 
                                                  Bring on the sunshine!!

Do you think I have just 8 luscious papers? Heck no! I have one more totally pretty one hidden in  the download and 4 coordinating envelopes, great for party invitations and the likes!
You can use these in so many places, scrapbooking, giftwraps, even as strips to add a touch of color, as web-page backgrounds, favor boxes, pretty much on any project that looks like it needs a lil' bit of razzle dazzle!
Since I had fallen in love with the two-tone trend, I ended up using these for the while for making a two-toned cup for organizing moi hair clips/ bands and a few accessories (cuz' you can never have enough of glittery accessories!) *winks*
                                   
You can download the awesomeness right here,here n' here!(the files were too hi-res to be uploaded as a solo folder, sorry!)

Or just right click and sive the images below :) (if you're having trouble downloading anything.)



Which one of these digi papers is your fav?
How are you gonna use 'em??
Do let me know dahlins!


You see how I stuffed my headbands in, boy-oh-boy does it looks killer cute sitting with the rest of my decor!
 PS: Find these freebies yum? Wanna get your hands on my previous ones? Grab the irresistible bunch here!

Seen my latest freebie yet?
Click to head over there!^
Have a wonderfulicious summer guys!
(and don't forget to pin if you loved this!)
xoxo.NASH

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies! i love these gorgeous papers!! The colors are delicious! i pinned and am following too! So glad to have found you!!

    http://jillienedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's marvellous to hear! Thanks! Gonna check out your site too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your gorgeous papers - I know I can find something beautiful to make with them. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the papers! Thank you SO much! I shared your blog on my blog! Hopefully someone will jaunt on over to your place and take a look! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you SO MUCH Deanna! I'm glad these made you so happy, gonna hop off to your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are very gorgeous, but do not seem to be mac friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry 'bout that, if you're having trouble downloading 'em, I'm happy to mail them to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice patterns and DIY !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these beautiful papers, but am afraid I'm unable to download them. They keep wanting to download into windows photo viewer where I can't open them. Can you offer suggestions that might help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @noepapercraft: Thanks!
    @BonnieH:The files are in a zip folder, I'll upload the jpeg images in a couple of days time so that you may directly save the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't seem to download them :/ is there anyway I can?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've uploaded the jpeg images as well, so you can just right-click and save. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.