Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Freebie Jubilee // Incredibly Pretty Organizing Labels You'll Definitely Love!

 I'm here to make organizing fun, heck yeah!           

It's time to gather your stores and play dress-me-up, with them of course!
I've made eight super-cute labels for you ranging from makeup to snacks and a whole lot more to get you organized this spring!

You can download them below!






























































Do let me know whether you liked the look of these labels and how you'll be using them!
I think these will look great on gift hampers too, whatchya think?

  Stay happy, pin n' share! 

And to get dozens of other freebies and DIYs, click, click, click!

    ~Nash~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute labels! I would love to know where you got the great red containers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I'm glad you loved them! I got those from Ikea, they are available in white too :)
    -Nash

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.