Thursday, October 11, 2018

FREEBIE JUBILEE// FREE MOTIVATIONAL DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

Oh my, I'm SO excited to introduce you guys to these, mainly because I can't believe I haven't done desktop wallpapers, ever. It is ridiculous because I'm giving away free stuff both digital and printables on my blog, like - ALL the time, but- better late than never right? Who doesn't need a motivational boost from time to time - especially when you're tiring away on the keyboard all day and feel like you need that wee bit of lift? I gotchya covered!



Free Motivational Wallpapers by Craft A Doodle Doo #free #girly #inspirational #desktop #wallpapers #patterns #motivational #quotes #graphics #download




DOWNLOAD THEM BELOW
(On your PC, right click and "save as" and for mobile phones, long press till the save option pops up)


Craving more freebies? Check out my other newest freebies here: both digital and printables!



Are you a sucker for GREAT DESIGN LIKE ME?
Shop my exclusive original prints on my Etsy Store!

Original Watercolor Illustrations and Digital Art Prints by Craft A Doodle Doo on Etsy

Find more GORGEOUS cozy fall-themed wallpapers below!




Follow me

Till next time, XO

Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.