Wednesday, October 31, 2018

FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS BUNDLE

I've been giving a lot of gifts lately. What can I say, they're not just fun to give but also to receive! In lieu of that, I realized, what if we need to give a present pronto and want a super quick finishing touch? You all already love my printables I keep posting all the time here (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you NEED to check out my freebie gallery here). So, I wondered- why not experiment with my own patterns and come up with a bunch of cute printable gift tags? You can  them stick on to any gift or wind a ribbon through and make them even more adorable, even if your presents are wrapped in cellophane, and you're good to go! That sound like fun? Just fill in the blank spaces with text or a lovely handwritten note and there you have it. Have a look!

Pin this post! (Save for later or share with a friend!)
FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS BY CRAFT A DOODLE DOO #free #printable #gift #tags #holidays #parties #presents #party #decor #gifts #labels #organization



Now these tags are versatile so you can also use them as labels if you want, both on presents or even for organization on miscellaneous bins/baskets, as pantry items labels, drawer labels and on folders. When you download these, you should be receiving a folder that contains each of the tags separately as well as a pdf with all of them together so you can print all of them at once too (you know, for mass-gifting days)

If you'd like to visit the individual collections that contain the patterns I used for making these tags, then hop over here. They're free to download as well!


Pin this post! (Save for later or share with a friend!)
FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS BY CRAFT A DOODLE DOO #free #printable #gift #tags #holidays #parties #presents #party #decor #gifts #labels #organization



--------------------------------------------------------

Have trouble downloading? Drop me an email at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll email them right to you.

Craving more freebies? Check out my other newest freebies here: both digital and printables!

Free printables by Craft A Doodle Doo #free #Printables #graphics #patterns

Follow me

Till next time, XO

Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.