Monday, February 11, 2019

FREE MAKEUP WALL ART PRINTS!

I'm a makeup lover through and through. That being said, a lot of makeup lovers also love other forms of art due to that artistic streak running through their veins. If I have a pretty makeup vanity to spend myself dolling up, I just feel a whole lot better during the process and not just the end result. On that note, what do you all prefer? The final result or the process of sitting down and getting ready? If the process is as a big deal to you as me, then you will love this new makeup themed wall art I designed especially for your vanity area just to give you that extra boost of confidence and prep you for the rest of the day!

Pin this post!
FREE MAKEUP WALL ART PRINTS #free #makeup #wall #art #prints #gallery #vanity #beauty #diy #freebies #printables

The prints all have the cutest quotes on them that will just make you smile, especially with navy, peach and gold accents in the design. Just print any one on high quality photo paper, frame and adore it as you go about your day.

FREE MAKEUP WALL ART PRINTS #free #makeup #wall #art #prints #gallery #vanity #beauty #diy #freebies #printables


PS: It is a zip folder so make sure you have a software like Winzip or 7zip to extract the files. If you still have any trouble downloading, drop me an email at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll gladly email them right over to you.


Loving the free prints and crave some more? I've got bucketloads more freebies for you here on the blog!

SEE ALL DIYS

Follow me (so you can see the behind-the-scenes!)


Till next time, XO

Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.