Friday, July 25, 2014

THE FREEBIE JUBILEE // FREE PRINTABLE GIFTWRAP FOR EID!

Eid, Eid Eid is round the corner and guests are gathering at my place! I love anything festive and anything festive calls for lots of decadent food and presents of course.

My aunt makes the most downright amazing dishes so let's leave her piece of cake to her. Coming to my piece of cake and passion. Graphic design!

So here's lots of cute coordinating giftwrap, bows and Eid gift tags to give to your loved ones on this special occasion. Have a blessed one. I've made the download a pdf this time instead of the ususal zip files to make downloading easy peasy.

Don't forget to drop me a comment to tell me how you like them. I personally like mine just like the festival, fun lively colors, a healthy doze of sparkle and lots of hot pink accents!

Love you all loads and enjoy!


First up is a chic polka dot candidate. I totally crush on black and white combos accented with pink, Plus, who doesn't love the vintage goodness of polka dots?


I coordinated this with a sunny pop of yellow to up the fun quotient!

Here's one of my usual favorites. Hand designed vintage florals on a delicate blue damask backdrop. Coupled with a pale mint green!

And then a bit of rustic love: Some brown paper overlayed with lots of hearts and paired with a black and white stripey bow. Just can't get enough of this combination!


And because I've hardly contributed to the ombre trend, here's a coral pink giftwrap for a start with a nice colorful floral paper bow!


Last but not the least is a fancier take on the classic zebra pattern. Black and gold glitter with a matchy glittery bow!



Which one are you coveting? Or are you fickle minded like I am and just can't decide? ;)




Have a superlatively fun week and don't forget to check out tons of other freebies in my Freebie Gallery!
-----------------------------------------

If you'd like to be updated on when new freebies arrive subscribe to Craft A Doodle Doo or follow me on Pinterest/Facebook.Instagram! :D :D

-----------------------------------------

Hugs+ Smooches
Nash

FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required
View previous campaigns.

7 comments:

  1. The glitter on the zebra one looks so real, but I think my favorites are the flower and polka dotted ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, my absolute favorite is the polka dot one, it looks so stunning paired with pink! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you make a tutorial about making printables? Love your prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Bindu, I'm working on a new set to upload after I get back from vacay. Might incorporate a tut with that post ;)

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.