Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Freebie Jubilee//License to Thrill Printable Digi Papers Collection!

Hey you,
Your hard disk will be happier two minutes from now, cuz' this collection was meant for just that!
I'm actually sorta happy I don't getta say the *satisfaction guaranteed or money back* quote because I'm proud to give this away for free, a collection that has swirls of one of my fav color combos on earth-hot pinks, lime greens and juicy orange! I'm hoping this does stick to its claim and thrills you!


I've been super-busy this vacation, (I've been in India) which is why I haven't been updating the blog as much, I just really, really wanted to make it up to you lovely folks with this collection!
Don't forget to pin it if it captures your heart! 
Lotza Love, Nash
(to feast your eyesight on some more collection eye-candy, go hop here!)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you! India! Wow! I am not a traveler outside of the States, but I know it must be amazing! Hope you continue to have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Deanna, I've been to USA a few times and love travelling! Thankyou for the wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and cheery. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bright colors in your papers. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Linda :) I'm glad you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are wonderful ! so beautiful ! i share the link here : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-papers-overlays/ and there : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitspapiers/626247840733770?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.